Up to £30000 per annum + £5k bonus
14 days ago
12 October 2023
New Business Executive
Basic salary up to £30k
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working with a market leader in the fire industry to recruit for an experienced New Business executive. The company are a family run business, who supply fire safety equipment into businesses across the UK. They pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service at all times and have built an excellent reputation among their customers.
This will be a brand-new team within the business where you will work closely with marketing and help onboard the new leads marketing generates. You will be the first point of contact for these businesses and support them through their first month as a customer.
The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B sales and be comfortable speaking to decision makers over the phone & email. You must be proactive in your approach to sales and be a team player with brilliant communication skills.
The office is based near to Caerphilly and is office based, so you must be able to get there Monday - Friday.
What are the responsibilities?
- Contact the new warm qualified leads, generated by marketing.
- Collaborating closely with other departments
- Help onboard new clients and support them throughout their first month.
- Win and retain new customers through onboarding.
- Keep sales pipeline up to date.
- Book appointments for BDM's
- Provide handovers to account managers.
- Update CRM
What skills/ experience do I need?
- 2-3 years B2B sales experience
- Demonstrable experience, ability and qualities in managing client relationships, handling sales, product and general enquiries in a business-to-business environment.
- Relationship building
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Courtesy and competency in communication both internally and externally.
- Responsible and diligent attitude.
What are the benefits?
- Basic salary £20k to £30k
- OTE up to £5k
- Quarterly bonus
- 25 days holiday + 3 additional days off for Christmas
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.