£25,000 - £27,000 + commission
5 months ago
New Business Executive
Are you experienced in selling consultatively? Do you have an interest in technology or selling solution based products? If so this role could be perfect one for you!
This is what you'll be doing
Our client are looking for a New Business Executive to join an expanding sales team focused on selling software solutions to help growing businesses manage their operations.
The ideal candidate will be confident in consulting with local companies in order to develop new business relationships. They will also be responsible in arranging appointments for the sales team to demonstrate tailored software solutions to new clients.
The key responsibilities will involve:
- Work inbound enquiries to create F2F demonstration appointments for the BDM
- Self source your own leads through various methods i.e cold call, social media etc
- Assist BDM with sales administration, quoting and proposal preparation
- Work with BDM to help close business and chase slow moving pipeline activity
- To work with the marketing team to push new business campaigns to help generate leads
- Identify web activity leads and build business relationships to generate enquires
- Perform telesales activity to stimulate interest and bring in your own leads
- Deal with speculative calls, new enquiries and service calls in a professional manner
- Undertake industry research to find suitable organisations to approach
- Attend trade shows to generate business
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Communicate with existing client base in regards to product updates and new services
- Reporting on new business generated against forecast and accurate updating of CRM
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Proven experience (minimum 1 year) within a new business role
- The ability to self source leads as well as work warm ones
- Highly Personable
- team player that wants to help the business move forward
- The individual will need to be highly organised
- good attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in technology and software applications is crucial to success
And this is what you'll get in return
- £25,000 - £27,000 basic salary
- Monthly bonus of up to £500 per month for hitting targets
- 22 days holiday
- Flexible working
- death in service and pension
- free gym access
- onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.