02921 673 719
about 1 month ago
24 July 2021
A Tier 1 Legal 500 Restructuring & Insolvency team, are looking for an ambitious Solicitor (NQ-1PQE) to join their high performing national team, based in their central Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career, take ownership of your own cases, and be given exceptional support to ensure you thrive.
This is what you’ll be doing
• As a Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor, you will play a key part in a wide range of transactional, advisory and litigious restructuring and insolvency work
• Report directly into Partners and Legal Directors
• Build and maintain relationships with a varied portfolio of clients on a regional and national level
• Take a level of responsibility for your caseload
• Actively engage in the support provided from leaders in the field, and keeping up to date with the Law to ensure you develop your knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Newly qualified or recently qualified Lawyer/Solicitor
• Some experience in restructuring and/or insolvency
• A keen interest in developing your career in Restructuring and Insolvency, and making a name for yourself in such a dynamic and niche area of law
• Excellent attention to detail
• Driven to progress your career
• Experience working within a city or national practice is ideal
• Experience of working with a diverse range of clients
• Ability to build strong client relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary
• Excellent bonus structure
• Health Care cash plan
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!)
• Great city centre location
• Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Newly Qualified Solicitor role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.