about 1 month ago
Junior Commercial Property Solicitor
A tier 1 rated National law firm are looking to recruit into their highly regarded Commercial Property team. This role will initially be home working and will continue to be home working post Covid19 as well as office based in a new state of the art office in Cardiff.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Provide legal advice / support on a range of commercial property matters
• Manage a complex caseload within the core commercial property team
• Processing matters through to completion
• To prepare and check any relevant legal documentation relating to transactions.
• Providing appropriate guidance and advice to clients and process cases on a timely and cost effective basis.
• Obtaining or checking Land Registry documents or title deeds (if land is registered).
• Dealing with client bills
• To develop and maintain good client relationships and enhance the firms client base by effective liaison with existing and new clients
• To achieve all individual financial cost targets
The experience you need for this role
• A qualified Solicitor with experience (pre or post qualification) in Commercial Property
• Experience within property law is essential (residential, commercial or a mix of both)
• Excellent client care skills
• Strong academics
• IT Literate
This is what you’ll get in return
• A work life balance
• The option to work from home post covid19.
• A supportive team including Paralegal assistance and a Team Leader.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*