30 days ago
26 April 2019
Are you a motivated NQ solicitor, looking to develop your commercial skills and work with a broad range of major well-known brands? If so, a UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for you to join their thriving and supportive Company Commercial team, in their Swindon office. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven and intelligent NQ to develop their career in a highly reputable team!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work for and with a broad range of clients, including household names, major corporate clients and in-house legal teams, across a variety of sectors
- Cover a full range of commercial contracts, to support the growth of their business
- Advise international business on their UK distribution strategies
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
- Work closely with the lead commercial partner, and the broader team across all offices
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- NQ Solicitor/FCILEX or equivalent
- Experience in company commercial law, including a strong technical ability to review and draft contracts (this can be as a paralegal or on your training contract)
- Excellent academics
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiator
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The desire to work within a social and supportive team
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Private Medical insurance
- Flexible working may be considered
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.