Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Solicitor - NQ - Catastrophic Injury - Swansea
Yolk are working for a chambers guide top ranked commercial law firm who are looking for a newly qualified solicitor to join their highly regarded Injury Services team.
You will be working as part of the catastrophic team assisting senior Solicitors on complex and high-value claims such as brain injuries which will include attending meetings with Counsel, drafting witness statements, instructing experts and drafting Schedules of Loss.
The nature of this role is likely to appeal to a Solicitor with experience of personal injury.
The successful candidate should also have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relations with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to work with a proactive, supportive and collaborative approach in line with the team's core values
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or please apply with your cv.