7 months ago
An established, energetic UK Law firm offering a competitive benefits package, are looking for an Office Administrator to join their Cardiff office. Are you an excellent communicator with experience with data entry? Do you have experience working in admin or in a similar role?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Maintain smooth running of the office.
- General housekeeping and ensure office is compliant with Health & Safety standards.
- Stock management and ordering.
- Action workflow requirements
- Support case handlers with administrative duties.
- Handle telephone queries and provide information and support to clients.
- Data input and preparation of documents and letters.
- Speaking with Legal professionals internally and externally
- Responsible for ingoing and outgoing mail
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective record keeping.
- Knowledge/experience of MS Suite and IT
- Experience of data entry
This is what you’ll get in return
- On-going Training Programme
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days based length of service)
- Private Medical Insurance.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Grace Mathias.