02921 673 712
10 days ago
01 May 2021
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Monday – Friday 8.00 – 5.00 pm
Are you a capable and competent administrator who enjoys working in a fast paced and sometimes reactive environment? Do you wok well under pressure and in a varied role? Are you an excellent communicator who has experience in managing the diaries of technicians or engineers?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you asap!
What you’ll be doing:
· Reporting to company management and directors, the role will involve day to day administration of a particular department alongside other general admin tasks for the company as a whole
· Fielding customer enquiries
· Raising invoices and taking payments
· Liaising with customers and booking out engineers/technicians
· Setting up new contracts on the system
· Stock management and re ordering daily consumables where applicable
· Updating and maintaining CRM system
· Creating quotes and providing prices to customers
· Providing administrative support to Technicians
This role would be suitable for an experienced administrator with a solid background in a wide variety of tasks and ideally experience in coordinating field based staff.
· Experience of Microsoft Office, combined with a strong telephone manner and ability to multi-task and problem solve are essential.
· A proactive, ‘can do’ attitude. Someone who is willing to take ownership of tasks and problem solve where necessary.
· The right applicant will also be a team player and someone who enjoys working alongside others in small teams.
· Within the wider admin duties, the successful applicant will be expected to assist other team members in a variety of tasks and will be expected to learn aspects of others roles to provide support. This support may include accounts, typing and marketing, amongst others, as and when required.
· Experience with SAGE accounting and/or Salesforce CRM software would be looked upon very favourably (however is not essential)
· Full training will be provided for all aspects of the role but will build on an already sound and experienced admin skill set.
And this is what you’ll get in return:
· £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
· Free parking
· Flexible working (following training) with work from home options
· A down to earth and welcoming team environment
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.