02921 673 712
23 days ago
01 July 2021
£19,000 per annum
Newport, South Wales
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30
Are you a capable and efficient Office Administrator looking to join a welcoming and professional firm with a real family feel? Are you looking for a company with a longstanding and supportive team where you’ll enjoy coming in to the office?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently hiring for a multi-faceted Office Administration role offering excellent career progression prospects for a Newport based firm.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional Law firm in the Newport area. This is a varied Office Administration role where you will assist senior managers with administration tasks including operations admin, marketing and compliance.
· Maintaining company databases and making sure files are organised
· Assisting marketing with events and projects
· Assisting with copy editing of marketing materials
· Running compliance checks such checking clients IDs
· Assisting with office maintenance and service calls
· Data entry
· Reception cover when required
· Assist the wider team with any ad-hoc administration tasks (Full training will be given!)
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organisational and time management skills and excellent attention to detail. You will have a friendly, welcoming and professional approach to client care, be self-motivated and have good initiative. You will be expected to manage your own workload and adhere to strict deadlines. You will have strong IT skills which must include Microsoft Office. (Previous office experience is essential)
What you’ll bring to the team
· Previous Office Administrator experience
· Excellent attention to detail
· Professional communication skills
· A warm and welcoming manner
· Strong IT skills
What you’ll get in return
· Starting salary of £19,000
· Monday – Friday working 9 – 5:30 hours
· Encouraged career development and time off for study/exams
· Opportunities to develop role
· Monthly free team lunches
· Company funded social events
· Supportive team with very low turnover
· Free Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Office Administrator role, then please get in touch by uploading your CV today. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.