up to £19,000
25 days ago
01 May 2019
Have you got previous administration experience? Good with customer service? Then this family run Haulage Company are looking for you to join and help support administration department.
This is what you’ll be doing
To provide general administration support to the Customer Service Manager, administration team and traffic department. This will involve basic administration tasks such as filling, data entry and communication to customers. You will be handling sensitive data and will do this with the utmost of discretion.
- Accurate data entry using internal CRM system and Excel documents
- Creating and checking of invoices
- Creating and maintaining customer paper and electronic files
- Photocopying and filling of internal paperwork on a daily basis
- Communicating with customers via the phone and email in an efficient and professional manner
- Assisting with customer queries accurately and quickly
- Maintaining and improving administration processes and procedures
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent attention to detail with administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Holds a clean driving licence
- Strong organisational skills
- Good level of computer and program knowledge
And this is what you’ll get in return
A salary up to £19,000 with the opportunity to progress within the company.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Office Support Manager, Emma Harries on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673734
Please apply with a CV. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.