3 months ago
Office and Finance Coordinator
Are you an Accounts Assistant with payroll experience?
This newly created role is for a fast growing service business who are based in Pontypridd. This role has fantastic progression opportunities!
This is what you’ll be doing
The ideal candidate will have payroll experience and some HR experience is desired but not essential.
- Support the finance manager and be responsible for efficient day to day processing of financial information within the finance department
- Process Payroll
- Create accurate monthly reports
- Bank reconciliations, processing of payments
- General office and HR administration
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are processed correctly
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within a Finance/Office Coordinator position is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic is essential
- Able to work to strict guidelines
- Driving is essential due to location
And this is what you’ll get in return
- An open, fluid and flexible working environment
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on either email@example.com or 02921 673 748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.