£21000 - £24000 per annum
02921 673 712
16 days ago
29 October 2021
£21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Are you a highly organised person who enjoys organising and supporting others? Are you capable of prioritising your workload and working well in a busy and dynamic environment? If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an Office Coordinator to provide administrative support to a friendly and diverse team based on the outskirts of Cardiff. This role would suit a proactive person who is capable of taking the pressure off others by just getting things done.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organising and booking meeting rooms
- Processing expenses
- Organising HR paperwork for new starters
- Liaising with external partners including IT providers and supporting in resolving any issues
- Coordinating new suppliers
- Management of office stationary / computers / printers / equipment etc
- Updating processes as required
- Taking and relaying messages
- Maintaining H&S logs, fire drills, first aid kit etc.
- Arranging ad hoc events as required
- Approving holidays and tracking leave agreement
- Planning and organising annual leave cover
- Tracking any sickness
- Collating and assisting in preparation of staff training
- Updating of company website, LinkedIn etc
- Managing and tracking Quality Assurance documents
- Management of office keys and alarms
- Arranging PAT testing as required
- Management of staff parking and access
The skills that you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll be organised, efficient and keen to help others
- You’ll be down to earth and approachable
- You’ll be an excellent problem solver (and preferably someone who identifies potential issues before they become problems!)
- You’ll be professional and someone who communicates well at all levels
- You’ll have previous experience in an administrative support role, preferably within an SME
- You’ll be fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What you’ll get in return:
- A starting salary of £21,000 – £24,000 per annum
- 3.30pm finish on a Friday
- Additional day off for Birthday.
- Additional leave over the Christmas holidays
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge on 02921 673 712.