£20,000 to £25,000
30 days ago
25 August 2019
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a new Production company moving to Cardiff. They are looking for someone who has previous office management experience but also someone who has a strong interest within television, film and production.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work with the senior team to open, and fit out new office space
- Create office systems, filing and data management systems
- Meet and greet all visitors to the office, providing refreshments and showing to meeting rooms
- Answer all incoming calls, respond to all queries
- Diary management
- Deal with all incoming email, post and communicate with the rest of the team
- Arrange and organise all meetings
- Arrange travel, accommodation and any visas for all clients
- Log and update all legal documents
- Liaise with the finance manager with regards to all expenses, bookkeeping and relevant daily reports.
- Liaise will all external suppliers keeping the office stocked
- Arrange and support with IT support
- Maintain company website, set up social media and update press and marketing material
- Provide full administration support
- Any ad-hoc support provided for a start-up environment
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within TV, production or film would be essential
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise busy workloads
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £25,000
Excellent progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.