Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 days ago
24 December 2022
Operational Risk Associate
Do you have experience working within a risk capacity? Operational Risk? Have you worked closely with financial crime teams? Have you worked within Financial Services or Banking? If so, please contact me today to find out more!
This is what you'll be doing
You will be focusing on supporting the Risk Manager, of this dynamic and fast growing firm. This will include development and maintenance and validation of risk models.
- Operational Risk Frameworks
- Incident Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Production of Risk MI
- Understanding of Risk Metric
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- 3 years + risk management experience with at least one risk type (Credit, Market, Operational, Liquidity or Counterparty).
- Sound Regulatory knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
And this is what you'll get in return
- Up to £40k dependant on skills and experience
- Great progression and development opportunities
- Generous benefits package
- FULLY REMOTE
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer to find out more!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.