3 months ago
Are you a great problem-solver? Do you have experience working as a technical administrator? Do you want to pick up new skills and have a good work-life balance? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work as part of the operations support team helping deliver high quality service to clients. The team are responsible for playing a key role in the enablement of speed to value for clients through a range of specialist support services.
- Build relationships with stakeholders whilst delivering excellent service to all clients
- Keep in contact with stakeholders informing of progress updates and escalate any possible deadline risks
- Offer support to other departments when required
- Ad-hoc administration duties
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident in using Microsoft office package
- Technical knowledge is desirable
- Pro-active attitude
- High attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
Working 37.5 hours a week (flexible working)
Up to £17,500 for the right candidate
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.