£40000 - £55000
16 days ago
03 June 2019
Operations & Supply Chain Manager
An award winning new technology company that’s responsible for the development of industry changing products helping businesses become carbon neutral is entering an exciting phase of commercial growth has a new opportunity for an Operations & Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
This is what you’ll be doing
Working alongside an established Engineering team you will be involved in all aspects of the Supply Chain and Procurement function, and will in addition play a key role in Project Management of Quality Assurance projects through design and manufacturing. The post is integral to the business and will require you to develop strong working relationships both internally and with every key external contact.
Core responsibilities include:
- Identification, qualification and management of third party suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Manage the supply chain from initial sales forecast to order delivery
- Maintenance of the product cost model and continuous margin improvements
- Control of spare holdings and RMA
- Management of all incoming and outgoing purchase orders
- Control of worldwide stock movements
- Provide Quality Assurance and Build Management interfaces between product design and manufacturing
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of leading and developing the supply chain management function in high volume manufacturing
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Experience managing international logistics and order fulfilment
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A generous salary depending on experience, £40,000 - £55,000
- Quarterly stock options
- Flexible working around core 10am – 4pm hours.
- Home working options
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.