£20,000 - £21,000
22 days ago
27 June 2019
This successful company are the preferred transport suppliers to many multinational companies in the UK and European community, they have built an excellent reputation for client confidentiality. Now recruiting for an operations assistant to handle incoming enquiries with a personal approach. This is a full time, permanent position.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Taking incoming calls from customers with enquiries about global logistics
- Choosing a supplier best suited to the customer needs and organising transport
- Providing a great level of end to end customer service
- Giving quotes for the service after discussing with your line manager
- Explaining the benefits to customers of the level of service you provide
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Must have a good general Geography knowledge
- Must be a fast learner with fantastic attention to detail
- A small amount of logistical experience would be preferred
- Must be computer literate with an excellent phone manner
- Customer service experience
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary £20k – £21k
- Free Parking
- Medical cover
- Quarterly bonus based on company targets
- Great working environment
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.