£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits
9 days ago
15 April 2023
Paid Media Analyst
£22,000 - £30,000 per annum
Do you find yourself naturally drawn to the more analytical side of Marketing and Paid Media? If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a leading creative agency in their search for a Paid Media Analyst. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team and help deliver fantastic campaigns across a variety of platforms. If you have a strong understanding of data analysis, enjoy working with global brands and performance-focused clients, then we'd love for you to apply.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Analysing and interpreting data from digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms, including Google Ads, Meta, Microsoft, TikTok and others.
- Using Google Looker Studio and Excel to build data reports and dashboards for clients.
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance to identify opportunities for improvement and make data-driven recommendations to clients.
- Collaborating with other members of the digital marketing team to ensure data reports and dashboards are aligned with overall marketing goals and strategies.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and emerging platforms, and making recommendations for new opportunities for data analysis.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Although we are preferably seeking proven experience in digital advertising analytics, this role could also suit someone who has recently graduated and is seeking a career in this field.
- A degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, or something similar.
- Proficiency in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly communicate findings and recommendations to colleagues/clients.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary - £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Agile working policy - 37.5 hour working week - min 2 days per week in office
- 25 days + birthday day + Bank holidays.
- Uncapped training budget
- Opportunities to gain experience in working with big name, high spend clients in a creative agency setting
Are you up to the challenge?
If you have a strong understanding of media data analysis then we'd love for you to apply for this exciting opportunity with our client. Join a team that is passionate about delivering campaigns that work for clients they love and causes they believe in. Apply now to take the first step in your next career move.
We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.