11 months ago
Paid Media Manager
A chance to join a very successful agency based in the heart of Bristol. My client are looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager who can work across all biddable media and key partner platforms.
- Strategy, planning and exceptional delivery of all digital campaigns for existing clients
- Create campaigns across; paid search, paid social and programmatic display
- Work closely with internal and external partners to deliver exceptional campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding and experience of relevant supporting technologies including the Google Advertising Suite (GA, Data Studio, tag manager, Google Ads)
- Proven record of success in delivery including; Strategic planning, development and optimisation of campaigns ensuring they hit KPIs and are delivered on time and on budget, forecasting and projections both on client results and for internal planning
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a competitive salary and good benefits, which include 25 days holiday, remote working, training budget, regular social events and Perkbox!
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*