£50000 per annum
15 days ago
30 October 2021
£50,000 + benefits
My client, a digital marketing agency, are currently experiencing exponential growth, because of this they are looking to add top draw talent to their display & video team.
One of the most important factors in their strategy is the people. They’re always looking to add passionate and talented digital innovators to the wider team. This is an opportunity to become a pivotal part in the agencies display and video strategy across multiple clients.
Who you are
- Create exceptional level display and video strategies for clients to deliver against client objectives across display and video
- Create and brief a pipeline of display and video tasks to develop accounts with fresh ideas
- Leading client meetings and calls as the display and video lead
- Mentoring analysts within the team to ensure that they develop a wealth of experience within display and video
- Providing top level insights to clients on current performance and areas of growth in the future
- Consistently performing at an advanced level of display and video competency, including programmatic display and addressable media
- Lead the up selling of existing clients with additional services and solutions
- Your core competence will be in understanding the dynamic display and video landscape
- Proven team leader with the ability to mentor, assist and develop your team
- Demonstrate experience of delivering display and video results for clients through innovative strategies
- Extensive knowledge of account management and account development
- Reduced core working hours, creating more flexibility
- Hybrid approach to home and office working (expected minimum of 2 days a week in the office)
- Very competitive pension scheme
- Study leave and charity days
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*