£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Fully flexible working hours and fantastic career prospects
02921 673 712
21 days ago
19 August 2022
Cardiff (on site role)
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Are you a results driven Paid Search Manager who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Do you have a proven track record in managing sizeable paid search budgets coupled with a genuine interest in current trends?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment is currently partnered with a fast growing Cardiff based business to recruit a Paid Search Manager with an entrepreneurial flair. This is a unique opportunity to shape and op your own role and have an input in to company direction by build and developing your own paid search team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Managing large PPC budgets (£1 million plus spend)
- Overseeing Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads accounts
- Building, developing and managing a successful paid search team
- Creating, implementing and leading on all paid search strategies
- Budgeting, forecasting and managing monthly, quarterly and annual paid search targets
- Maintaining and share insightful knowledge around cross channel trend reporting
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to around strategy, structure and campaign set up whilst ensuring ROI
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll have clear, demonstrable experience in a similar role, either at an agency or in house
- You’ll have some management experience, and preferably experience in growing a paid search team
- You’ll be fully proficient with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You’ll be social media savvy with experience in running Facebook and LinkedIn ad campaigns
- You’ll be passionate about your field and have your own ideas for campaigns, initiatives and strategies in this area
- You’ll have up to date qualifications in Google Ads and Bing Ads
Excellent benefits include:
- Fully flexible working hours
- Annual pay rises
- Free parking
- 2 days WFH per month
- Birthday day off and paid Christmas shut down
- 5 % pension
- Takeaway Fridays and regular paid socials
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.