Up to £22,000
about 1 year ago
Property Paralegal – CILEx funding and Training Contracts offered
Excellent opportunity for residential conveyancing paralegal to join this specialist property practice based in Gloucester.
We are working with a highly regarded practice based in Gloucester, highly regarded for their property team they have a loyal and valued client base that they have serviced for years. They are now seeking to further expand the residential property department. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving profitable team that focuses on high quality residential work. They offer a friendly working environment and real scope to develop and progress your conveyancing career.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a varied file load of complex property cases
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Providing professional client service to ensure continual or building of relationships
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience dealing with property matters from inception to completion
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Genuine career progression
- CILEx Funding
- Training Contracts offered
- A pension scheme
- Annual team building events
- Organised sports and social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.