Up to £30,000 depending on experience
6 months ago
Commercial Property Paralegal
Are you a Paralegal looking for an exciting opportunity, in a highly reputable, Regional law firm, which offers all of the benefits you would expect at a leading firm and real career progression opportunities? Including support to qualify through CILEx or a Training contract?
A progressive Regional law firm, are looking for a Paralegal, to join their growing Commercial Property Team, within their Gloucester office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing an exciting caseload of complex commercial property cases
- Manage a caseload through effective use of case management system
- Network locally to grow and develop the department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- To contribute to the departments targets
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
- Work closely with the lead Private Client partner, and the broader team across all offices
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in all aspects of Commercial Property work
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of elderly client issues
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Support to Qualify / CILEx or Training Contract
- Legal fees discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Genuine career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment. Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.