02921 673 742
18 days ago
27 October 2021
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced paralegal to join a niche team within an award-winning law firm within Gloucester.
This role is within a niche Equity Release team however you will not have to have experience within Equity Release to apply for this role as full training will be provided on the Equity release process.
This firm is dedicated to the progression of its employees by providing various routes of progression and funding for further training such as the Cilex qualifications, the LPC and apprenticeships.
This is what you will be doing:
- Manage all stages of the conveyancing transaction within SLA
- Interpret which legal correspondence forms and procedures are required during the court of the transaction
- Answer all the queries from clients and introducers in a professional manner
- To keep up to date with changes in conveyancing procedures and documents ensuring current practice is consistently and accurately applied
- Providing customer care via telephone or email
- Reporting to team manager
The experience you will bring to the team:
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a paralegal with experience managing own case load
- Experience working within a service driven administrative team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage own case load
- Strong client care skills
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone, in person or in writing
- Good IT skills
- Desire to develop legal skills in Equity release
What you will get in return:
- Above market average salary
- 24 days annual leave plus your birthday off and additional leave for long service
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Life assurance
- Health care cash plan
- Perks at work
- One month fully paid sabbatical
- Employee recognition awards
- Study support programme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discounted corporate gym membership & Wellbeing programme
- Team building, sporting, and social events throughout the year
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career to work with a firm who will invest in your personal progression we encourage you to apply by contacting Abbie Lucas on 07458 160 616 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.