Do you want to work for an accountancy practice that is rapidly growing with progression opportunities? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, client focused business environment? Do you want to be involved in a fun & friendly culture?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly team for a growing accountancy firm based in Swansea you will assist with a range of duties reporting to the Senior Manager:
- The completion of Management Accounts for a range of clients
- Self-Assessment & Tax Returns
- Corporation Tax, VAT, Statutory Accounts
- Dealing with client queries in a professional & efficient manner
- Overlook and manage your own portfolio of clients
The experience & skills you'll bring to the table:
- 2+ Years working in an Accountancy Practice (Essential)
- AAT qualified/studying towards ACCA
- Excellent customer service skills & phone manner
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £20,000+ DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Study support and progression
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.