6 months ago
Part Time Executive Assistant
Have you previously worked as an Executive Assistant, are you organised, professional and can work within top management teams, and then apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
This is what you’ll be doing
Work closely with the MD and senior management team and provide assistance where required to the other employees.
- Assist the MD and senior management team in the management of client information maintaining high levels of confidentiality at all times
- Manage diaries and appointments of the MD
- Arrange appointments for client meetings
- Undertake research activities to assist the MD and senior management team
- Prepare all documentation
- Support the MD and management team in updating business policies and handbook.
- General office management duties
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous work as a EA is essential
- Experience of managing a team
- Flexible to work alongside the director
- Excellent Microsoft office skills include Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent starting salary.
Working flexible hours 5 days a week up to 22.5 hours a week.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.