over 1 year ago
Part Time Financial Controller
An exciting opportunity to join a newly established fin-tech start up based in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. They are looking for a part time financial controller to work 2-3 days a week alongside their CFO. If you have previous experience within a finance role please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
To work on a part time basis reporting direct to the CFO for a newly created start-up company. You will be doing the following:
- Receive, log and register all invoices
- Confirm all invoices against budget
- Prepare weekly payment batches ready for approval
- Maintain tax, insurance and pension payments
- Allocate and reconcile all bank statements against budgets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within a Finance controller position
- Experience from working within a start-up is desirable
- High level of Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
Part time hours- around 20 per week
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.