29 days ago
15 November 2019
Have you got previous experience working as a PA? Are you highly organised and professional? Are you wanting to work part time hours? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
My client are looking for an experienced and capable PA to support a senior management team within professional services based in Newport. The successful candidate must have a proven PA experience, be committed and reliable.
What you’ll be doing?
- Assist the senior management team with client information maintaining high levels of confidentiality
- Diary management
- Formal minute taking
- Managing agendas for meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Prepare all documentation
- Help out with marketing administration
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous PA background is essential
- Professional manner
- High organised
- Excellent Microsoft office skills include Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Excellent starting salary
- Working flexible hours 5 days a week up to 25 hours a week
- 28 days’ holiday (including statutory bank/public holidays)
- Life Insurance (4x Salary)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743.