£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 days ago
21 October 2022
Partnership Quality Lead
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are proud to be working in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support to help them find multiple Partnership Quality Leads to join their team in the East of England.
Macmillan aim to do whatever they can to support people living with cancer. As an organisation with millions of supporters, professionals, volunteers, and campaigners, they raise money to provide vital cancer services, research, and campaigns for better cancer care, as well as supporting their workforce at the same time.
As this role is based in the East of England, we will be looking for people based in the following areas Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk & Waveney, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
Macmillan is committed to making the organisation more equitable, diverse and inclusive so that the organisation is truly representative of those it supports. They have a dedicated EDI team, an array of staff networks across all protected characteristics as well as being a Living Wage Employer, a Disability Confident Employer and have taken the Time to Change Employer Pledge. Macmillan and Yolk Recruitment encourage applications for these Partnership Quality Lead positions from qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
What the Partnership Quality Lead will be doing:
This is a busy and autonomous role where you will be an expert in quality improvement and relationship management. You will be a key member of the team, responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders and Macmillan Professionals. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Macmillan Professionals feel supported and valued.
- Advise and plan development for Macmillan professionals with the wider team.
- Be responsible for championing Quality Improvement.
- Provide insight on collected data.
- Organise and co-ordinate progress reviews and reports.
What the Partnership Quality Lead will need:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with a broad range of audiences.
- Proven quality improvement skills.
- UK driving licence.
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Knowledge of cancer care, palliative care or health and social care is desired but not essential for this role.
What you will get in return as Partnership Quality Lead:
- £40-45K salary
- Holiday buying and selling scheme.
- Car allowance.
- Discounts to high street brands, season tickets and gyms.
- Private medical insurance and mental health and well-being services.
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- Flexible working
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work