£23000 - £27000
about 1 month ago
21 July 2019
Passive Fire Engineer
Looking to take the next step in your passive fire career? My client a successful fire solutions provider based in South Wales are currently recruiting for an experienced passive fire engineer to carry out fire installation of fire stopping solutions across South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for attending pre booked installation appointments within the commercial and industrial sector
- Install fire stopping to fire doors
- Small to large penetrations
- Use of ablative batts
- To ensure all work is carried out to a standard that satisfies the customer, company and accreditations (FIRAS & FDIS)
- Reporting to the Passive Fire Manager on progress or potential delays
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- NVQ level 2 in Passive Fire Protection preferred but not required
- Firas card preferred but not required
- Previous experience in fire barrier systems
- Previous experience in ablative batt work preferred
- Full driving licence
- Good communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.