£18500 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Liquid error: internal
£18500 + productivity bonus (OTE 22k – 25k)
About the company
Yolk recruitment are currently representing an exciting business that are rapidly growing and they are currently looking for a Pat Tester. The company is a National electrical provider in the commercial industry operating for over 20 years. They offer a range of electrical compliance from PAT testing through to LED installations. The company are growing from strength to strength and to accompany their growth and expansion, they are looking for a professional, hard-working, and enthusiastic PAT Tester. This exciting opportunity won’t be around for long to join this reputable company, if this sounds of interest then please see below for more details
As a Pat Tester this is what you will be doing:
As the PAT Testing Engineer you will service our client’s PAT Testing requirements across the South of England.
This position involves carrying out PAT Testing according to IEE guidelines, maintaining effective communication with internal senior management, working on your own or within a team, providing day to day management of client’s testing requirements and undertaking health and safety paperwork
As a Pat Tester, you will need:
- City & Guilds 2377 or equivalent
- It is essential that applicants have a full and valid UK Driving License
- Good interpersonal skills to deliver high quality service levels to clients
- Open to flexible working hours (days and evenings)
- Happy to drive to different locations
- Experience in high volume PAT Testing
- Knowledge of latest In-service Inspection & Testing guidelines is preferable
- A can-do attitude to everyday challenges
- Disciplined and methodical approach to work
- You will be a hard worker, motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic.
Main Area of Work
We would be interested in speaking to candidates who are based and able to work close to and within the areas of Swindon, Reading, Newbury, Basingstoke, and Oxford.
- And this is what you will get in return.
- A competitive salary of £18500 (22k-25k OTE)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Additional training where appropriate &
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- You will be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Scott Cubitt on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 07441 391 315.Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.