Up to £14.43 per hour
12 months ago
Administrator - 6-month contract - Belfast
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Patch Administrator to join their team. They are an extraordinary organisation with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
You'll be joining an organisation full of passionate individuals, who take pride in their work and the business. In return, our dedicated teams are supported, encouraged, nurtured, developed, and rewarded.
You'll be joining a hardworking, supportive, and inclusive team and company who put their staff and clients at the heart of everything they do and take pride in their work principles.
This is a Hybrid role working 2-3 days in the office pro rata. Monday- Friday. 35 hours per week.
What the Patch Administrator will be doing
The ideal Patch Administrator will be responsible for
* To work with the administration team to deliver case management and related administration which meets protocols.
* Providing administration support to regional Senior Officers
* Liaising with external partners such as HR departments.
What the successful Patch Administrator will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has
* Experience of working in fast moving customer service environments.
* The ability to maintain office systems including filing and databases
* Have the know how to use Microsoft Office Packages
- Be able to undertake key administration tasks including minute taking, filing, organising meetings and coordinating diaries
What you will get in return
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:-
- £14.43 per hour
- A hybrid working environment
- Monday to Friday with no evenings and weekends.
If you feel you meet the criteria and have the administration experience to make a difference and the communication skills to make an impact I would like to hear from you, this is a great opportunity to develop and play a key role in a high profile organisation.