£9.50 per hour
7 months ago
Are you looking to join a company where you really add value and develop your career?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working in Newport, we are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join a growing business on a permanent basis. As Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Registering candidates onto the payroll system
- Answering and resolving payroll queries via telephone and email
- Ensuring all candidates show the correct tax codes and amending where needed
- Scanning and uploading of compliance documentation
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- You will need to have experience as a Payroll Administrator or from working within payroll as part of a wider role
- You will need to be confident using all initial functions of Microsoft Excel
- We are looking for someone with a fresh insight who will be able to contribute to the team and add value.
And this is what you'll get in return:
You will be joining as Payroll Administrator but the opportunity for progression and a long term career is there for the right candidate. Additional benefits include:
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Access to a Smart Pension with Smart rewards such as discounts to retailers
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the Payroll Administrator role to Lucy with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.