up to £26,000 DOE
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working in Payroll? Do you have your CIPP qualification? Have you run both weekly and monthly payrolls? Looking for an exciting new venture? Then, look no further…
This is what you’ll be doing
· Managing weekly and monthly payroll tasks including RTI submissions to HMR
· Processing SMP, SSP, pension and other deductions
Calculate and process CIS deductions via our software
Setting up starters and leavers and process necessary returns (P46/P45)
Process year-end returns (P60)
Liaise with clients, workers and HMRC to resolve all payroll queries
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· 2 years’ experience within a Payroll position
· CIPP qualifications or similar
· A passion for Payroll!
· Excellent attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Up to £26,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience
· To work with a highly progressive business
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer in branch today for immediate consideration
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.