£35,000 - £45,000
9 months ago
Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy leading a team?
This is what you'll be doing:
Managing a team of 3 you will be responsible for the payroll of over 2000 employees. You will also be instrumental in the progress of a system upgrade project.
- Managing your team to complete the end to end weekly payroll within deadline
- Reporting to HMRC as well as other external bodies
- Compliance monitoring
- Payroll lead for an internal system upgrade in including accurate transfer of all data
- Develop internal controls and processes
- Pension administration including compliance
- Month end reconciliations
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience supervising an end to end payroll team
- CIPP qualified or equivalent
- Experience managing projects
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Competitive benefits scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.