Up to £25000.00 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
6 days ago
24 February 2023
Payroll Officer - Part Time
Have you got experience of Payroll in a practice environment? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within one of the largest independent accountancy practices in Wales? Look no further, I have the perfect role for you.
Contract (20 hours a week)
This is what you'll be doing as a Payroll Officer:
- Completing weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls
- Bacs payments
- Submission of HMRC returns.
- Uploading pension data to providers
- Year end submissions
- Dealing with payroll queries
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Payroll Officer:
- Background in payroll within practice is essential.
- Experience of sage payroll
- Confident using Excel and Microsoft Office
And this is what you'll get in return as a Payroll Officer:
- A salary up to £25k Pro rata
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- Death in service cover
- Modern and new office environment
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles , a Finance Specialist, in branch today for immediate consideration!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.