over 1 year ago
Are you a Payroll Officer looking for a new opportunity? My client is a top 100 UK law firm and have just moved to stunning, state of the art offices in the Cardiff City Centre and are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their HR team.
This is what you’ll be doing
The Payroll Officer is responsible for the accurate processing of a monthly payroll for over 700 employees to include making RTI submissions.
- Administer the pension and salary sacrifice schemes.
- Ensure that the system is updated to meet statutory requirements and that its use is further developed.
- Carry out HR tasks such as interviews and maternity/ paternity/parental leave meetings as well as contributing to projects and responding to payroll queries.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
Applications are welcomed from experienced payroll processors with an understanding of the statutory requirements in relation to tax and pensions etc. An interest in systems is also required; experience of using iTrent would be a distinct advantage. An understanding of HR is also required coupled with excellent communication and accuracy skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday plus 1 day off a year to complete charity work
- Subsidised café
- Fantastic central location in state of the art offices
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673748
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.