Up to £45,000pa
about 1 month ago
Do you thrive within a busy environment? Do you want to work for a leading employer in South Wales who really look after their people?
This is what you'll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team providing outstanding service to their clients. You will form great relationships across the business in order to enhance and develop the customers experience and make my client their partner of choice.
- Responsible for drafting Pension Scheme financial statements, annual reports and full end to end accounts
- Attending meetings alongside the customer account managers to outline reporting processes and making sure the client is happy with all timescales, details, etc
- Establish new reporting processes and controls in line with individual client needs, still ensuring the quality of the accounting and reconciliation processes
- Act as a business partner, building strong relationships within the wider business to enable development of innovative processes to support the business
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- PMI qualified
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of DC schemes
- Strong communication skills, able to translate financial data to non-financial colleagues
- Experience of producing statutory accounts desirable
- Strong IT skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £45,000pa dependant on experience
- Excellent benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.