£25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
about 1 month ago
This role will work closely with the CEO ensuring he is prepped whilst also ensuring the busy office runs smoothly. The PA makes sure that everything is in order for the CEO and team to complete their roles without hindrance or interference they are the cornerstone of the day to day functioning of the office. A Central Cardiff location in a business that changes lives and is on the verge of exploding – a very exciting time to join!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage CEO calendar and when required, the exec team and board calendars.
- Meeting management - Prepare and circulate agenda for regular exec and board meetings, and any full team meetings, compile and circulate minutes and actions for all exec, board and full team meetings, arrange meeting rooms both on and off site as required, prepare meeting rooms for visitors and meetings.
- Control office housekeeping - Control stock and ordering of stationary items, printing items and refreshment items when required, manage recycling, confidential waste and any other office procedures.
- Manage and monitor travel bookings, itineraries, accommodation, visas, vehicle hire and the travel monitoring process.
- Preparation and submission of CEO expenses.
- Development and maintenance of office systems, including data management, filing and archiving excluding HR.
- Collating and formatting business presentations, briefing papers and documents for the CEO or other board members as required.
- Assist in event preparation and delivery, with the Sales Executive.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- French speaker would be an advantage but not essential
- A confident, self-starter with plenty of initiative
- Experience as a PA in a large company
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Join a business that literally changes lives!
- You will be involved in putting together the benefit package (Health/Dental insurance etc)
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca on email@example.com or 02921673748
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.