£24,000 to £29,000 depending on experience.
10 months ago
Personal Injury Claims Handler
Cardiff City Centre
We are working with a growing motor insurance company who are looking for a Bodily Injury Claims Handler to be part of their specialist team. As a specialist in bodily injury claims, you will have a responsibility to support and coach more junior members of the team and continuously drive improvement in the service we deliver.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Assess indemnity, liability and quantum on motor claims, predominantly for injury but also including credit hire and property damage.
- Negotiate settlement of claims
- Be able to persuade claimants to accept our offer to intervene and deal with damage, hire and/or claims for bodily injury
- Be conversant with the business’ compliance procedures and risks to ensure compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements
- Ensure quality, service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard and in line with Company expectations
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a motor claims environment handling bodily injury claims (at least 1 year experience will be considered)
- Working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Experience dealing with the MOJ Portal is essential
- Strong communicator with an ability to build relationships with customers, third parties and Hedgehog suppliers.
- Experience of handling Scottish claims (desirable)
What you’ll get in return
- Salary ranging from £24,000 - £29,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- Great city centre location
- Reduced Parking rates
- A friendly, forward thinking and innovative business.
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm hours .
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*