10 months ago
A full service legal 500 law firm, are looking for a driven personal injury paralegal to join their forward thinking Pontypool office. Notably, this firm offers several training contracts annually, so this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Dealing with your own caseload of RTA cases and employers liability cases, under minimal supervision
- Assisting specialist solicitors on more complex cases
- Effectively managing the personal injury portal
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB degree or equivalent is desirable
- Experience within personal injury and a confident user of the personal injury portal
- Ability to manage your own caseload
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work / life balance
- Structured performance review scheme
- Death in service
- Pension scheme
- Several Training contracts a year
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.