7 months ago
A Top 100 UK law firm is looking for a motivated Paralegal, to join their highly regarded Personal Injury department, in their Bath office. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity within a Legal 500 firm, working alongside leaders in this field.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Run a mixed caseload of personal injury cases, of up to a value of £100,000
- Use the MOJ portal to deal with cases of less than £25,000 and assist a Partner on multi-track cases
- Take new enquiries over the phone
- Consistently provide excellent service to clients, who are primarily suffering chronic pain
- Draft legal documents, collate medical records, prepare basic schedules of loss and liaise with costs companies
- Ensure compliance at all times
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working with RTA/EL/PL is essential, ideally claimant
- The ability to “hit the ground running”
- LLB degree/CILEx is desirable
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy caseload
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.