£16,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience)
9 months ago
Personal Injury Paralegal
A global law firm, are looking for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal, to join their market leading team, within their Newport office. Our client is a top tier legal 500 firm, and is featured in Chambers UK, with half of their Partners being recognised as leaders in their specialist field. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to establish themselves in a leading law firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle a varied caseload of Defendant Litigated files from start to finish
- Negotiate and assess liability on RTA cases
- Review and value medical evidence
- Support Senior Fee Earners with more complex cases
- Provide commercially focused legal advice
- Promote and represent the firms ideal
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB / LPC desirable but not essential
- Experience of handling personal injury files
- Experience within litigation
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to promote the firm
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous Holiday allowance 24 plus bank holidays with the option to buy and sell
- Structured progression opportunities
- Regular social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment on 02922 671374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.