starting salary £18,000
4 months ago
Personal Injury Paralegal
Are you an LLB/LPC graduate looking for an opportunity to start your career in Litigation? Do you have a genuine interest in personal injury claims? If so I have a brilliant opportunity for you. A legal 500 firm based in Newport are looking for a Trainee Paralegal that is willing to learn and progress with ample opportunity to achieve a fantastic career in Law.
Previous Paralegal experience is not required for this position as adequate training and support along with qualification funding will be provided.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle a varied caseload of Defendant Litigated files from start to finish
- Negotiate and assess liability on RTA cases
- Review and value credit hire claims
- Support Senior Fee Earners with more complex cases
- Provide commercially focused legal advice
- Promote and represent the firms ideal
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Enthusiasm to embrace and learn the litigation process
- Ambition to progress a career in Law
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to promote the firm
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Training plan
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Generous Holiday allowance 24 plus bank holidays with the option to buy and sell
- Structured progression opportunities
- Regular social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02922 671374 or email email@example.com
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Amelia Gulliford on 02922 671374 firstname.lastname@example.org