£40000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Personal Injury Solicitor
Salary up to £80,000 depending on location and experience
Are you a talented Personal Injury Solicitor looking for a thrilling opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team? If so, we have an exciting role for you in the Claims Solutions team of a prestigious Top 100 International Law Firm. As a key member of the Complex Injury Team, you will be at the forefront of handling high-value personal injury compensation claims on behalf of leading insurers and corporate clients.
What You'll Be Doing
In this role, you will be part of a thriving team of 15+ fee earners, dealing with complex and catastrophic injury claims, including brain injuries, spinal injuries, amputations, complex orthopaedic issues, and more. As the team continues to grow, you'll have opportunities for professional development and career advancement within the firm.
* Handle complex claims and provide pre-emptive advice on personal injury issues.
* Attend conferences, trials, and proofing of witnesses.
* Assist with disclosure of sensitive documentation.
* Draft Court documents and work with Counsel.
* Manage complex and sensitive cases, ensuring deadlines are met and cases are proactively managed.
* Collaborate with senior fee earners on higher value cases and Partners on multi-million-pound claims.
* Maintain adherence to internal and client SLAs, achieving financial targets and providing accurate management information.
* Devise clear case strategies, applying relevant technical expertise and managing risk and compliance issues.
* Engage with clients, building strong rapport and representing the firm's values.
The experience you will have as a Personal Injury Solicitor
Experienced Solicitor: You have previous experience as a Lead Lawyer on Large Loss & Cat PI claims, including TBI, spinal, amputee, and complex orthopaedic injuries.
* Compliant and Organised: You demonstrate a high level of personal compliance with firm protocols and procedures and possess excellent organisation skills to meet deadlines and conflicting demands.
* Strong Communicator: You have excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing you to negotiate confidently and professionally with clients.
* Team-Oriented: You enjoy working collaboratively, sharing knowledge, and supporting other members of the team.
* Commercially Savvy: You adopt a commercial perspective in handling legal issues.
* Attention to Detail: You produce work to a high standard, with an acute concern for quality of service.
* Cultural Alignment: You resonate with the firm's Cultural Principles - Clear, Creative, Determined, and Supportive.
What you will get as a Personal Injury Solicitor
This company believe in the power of individuality and diversity. As a member of this team, you will be empowered, valued, and encouraged to be your authentic self within a safe and supportive environment. You will get a work-life balance with only one day a week needed in the office, comprehensive learning and development program, combined with a range of well being initiatives, that will support your career journey.
If you are interested in applying or know someone who'd be a great fit for the role, get in touch with Nicole Smith today.
Are you interested in this position?
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.