14 days ago
15 February 2023
Solicitor / Legal Executive - Personal Injury (12 months Fixed Term Contract)
Bath, UK - Top 100 Law Firm - Competitive Salary
Yolk Recruitment are working with a Top 100 Law Firm with ambitious growth plans who are seeking to hire a qualified Lawyer on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave. As a Solicitor or a Chartered Legal Executive, you will deliver a high standard of legal advice and service to clients.
Our client is committed to supporting and promoting their staff in addition to making a real impact for their clients and their communities. This firm is the place where people want to work for and who clients are eager to work with.
You will have an opportunity to assess liability, quantifying claims and seeking expert advice. The Team you will be working in deals with contributory negligence claims so this represents a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Injury specialist seeking a 12 month FTC.
This is what you'll be doing
You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from the Equity Partner within the Team who not only leads the team but plays an active and hands on role.
You will be managing a case load of high quality work with a team that has built a great reputation in the Personal Injury space.
You will be working alongside a thought leader in Personal Injury and amongst your duties and responsibilities you will be:-
- Managing your own case load of niche personal injury claims; ranging from cycling accident claims and accident claims caused by animals whether that's injuries sustained by horses, dog bites and claims from claimants who have been injured as a result of dogs scaring horses into throwing their riders.
- Supporting the Partner by undertaking tasks on complex multi-value claims.
- Dealing directly with clients, taking instructions, and ensuring full understanding to deliver on client expectations and service levels.
- Advising existing and new clients on funding arrangements.
- Ensuring compliance with all risk management policies and processes.
This is what you'll bring to the Team
This role will suit candidates with prior Road Traffic Accident Personal Injury claims specifically vulnerable road user claims.
Claimant experience is desirable but not essential.
You will have experience of managing your own files with minimal supervision and know when to delegate work to others.
You will have strong organisational skills being able to effectively prioritise.
This is what you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday per year
- Additional 1.5 days given in December between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working policy; 2:2:1 policy.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Can buy / sell annual leave (up to 1 week)
- Healthcare cash plan
Are you interested in this position?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.