Up to £40,000
23 days ago
01 July 2021
Looking for a PHP Developer to provide systems development, integration, and support for this successful infrastructure organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work.
As a PHP Developer, this is what you’ll be doing
· Support and maintenance of in-house systems, intranets, and web sites
· Analysing user requirements and the design and development of in-house systems and integration with current and future systems and technologies
· Database design and support and maintaining data integrity in company systems.
· Maintaining security controls relevant to company systems and databases
· Development and support of in-house reporting and collaboration systems
· Maintaining all software and database objects in the appropriate source/version control systems and working with colleagues to ensure these are secured adequately.
As a PHP Developer, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· An understanding of Object Orientated programming and Responsive Web Design concepts
· Experience with version control systems (e.g., git), systems development methods (e.g., waterfall/Agile/prototyping) and experience working with relational databases.
· Good understanding of XML and JSON
· Commercial experience of building websites
As a PHP Developer, this is what you’ll get in return
· Salary £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
· Hybrid remote working approach 3/2 split
· L&D platform access with budget for training and wellness
· Company socials and outings
· Life assurance
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Victoria Gunstone at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.