12 days ago
12 August 2021
PHP Developer up to £45,000
We are working with a new client who build software within the housing industry. As a PHP developer your role will primarily be working on the fintech CRM platform and working with several technologies channelled on the LAMP within a cloud environment.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Contributing within a SCRUM responsive team
· Taking control of your own work from development through to production
· Promoting continuous improvements in the process ranging from increased automation to development/operations practices.
· Writing tests for your code based on acceptance criteria
· Being aware of new security threats and applying them to the framework of the systems and services we provide.
· Performing code review based on the coding standards put in place by the development team.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· 5 years’ experience of PHP, JS, CSS
· Frameworks – Bootstrap, jQuery, VueJS, Symfony
· Working knowledge of object orientated techniques including IoC.