Up to £30,000
11 months ago
E-Cigarette are the original vaping experts founded in 2008. With stores in UK and Europe, this market leader are looking for a Junior Developer to join their Lead Developer as they bring their development system in house.
This is what you’ll be doing
They have a vision of an industry leading website, in terms of both volume and customer experience and they are looking for a junior to Mid-level Developer to help them achieve this. You will report to the Senior Developer and be involved in maintaining the current website whilst adding functionality to a new e-commerce platform. You will be able to bring ideas to the table to help find solutions to implement into their Greenfield project. Currently using Magento, but this is not a long term plan. They are implementing Symfony and will offer full on the job training to learn this desirable framework.
There’s also some must haves
- Practical experience of PHP, jQuery, CSS and MySQL.
- A basic or working knowledge of Magento e-commerce systems.
- Knowledge of modern MVC frameworks e.g. Symfony or Laravel.
- An understanding of, or desire to work on, e-commerce websites
- Knowledge of version control e.g. GIT.
- Fantastic problem solving skills.
- Experience of unit testing.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Annual profit share scheme.
- Subscription to an online Wellbeing platform & Thrive Wellbeing app.
- Health Shield discount scheme
- 29 days of holiday, increasing to 30 days following two years of service.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673745.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.