£25,000 - £50,000
11 months ago
PHP Software Developer
An opportunity for Software Developers of all levels to be working on a ground breaking, Greenfield product that is being supplied to blue chip clients across the world. Offering flexible and remote working in brand new Cardiff offices.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Developing with backend PHP (ideally Symfony or Laravel) and frontend technologies, React and VueJS.
- Working alongside the Tech Architect and Lead Developer, helping to drive the product forward that is already being used by some of the largest blue- chip companies in the world.
- Senior: Involved in all key decisions involving the product and have the opportunity to grow your own team around you.
- Mid/junior: you will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude. Working to your own initiative and a proactive problem solver
There’s also some must haves
- MVC Frameworks – CodeIgniter, Symfony, Laravel
- Understanding of OOP, MySQL, JQuery, Vanilla CSS
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary – £25,000 - £50,000
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Work socials
- Brand new offices (Central Cardiff)
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673745.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.